Sage Accounts Level 1 + 2
Level 1 covers the following subjects:
- Deal with customers and suppliers
- Add new accounts to sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Process data, bank transactions, invoices and credit notes accurately
- Produce management reports
Level 2 covers the following subjects:
- Set up a new accounting system
- Process journal entries, bad debts and learn about discounts
- Produce electronic invoices, remittances and statements
- Create detailed management reports to help control a business and increase profitability
- Improve credit and budget control
- Ensure data security and how to keep your system and information fully protected.
Entry Requirements: Level 2 English and Maths
Format of Course Materials: CD-ROMs plus workbooks
Assignments: A series of self-assessed tests, and a case study.
Exams: One summative test
Prison Support Requirements: Ensure and facilitate PC use. Support completion and submission of assignments. Facilitate and invigilate exam.
Tutor Support: Yes
What’s Next? Sage Level 3 Computerised Accounting for Business
Find Out More: You can read more about Sage Qualifications here
whois: Andy White Freelance WordPress Developer London
© Prisoners' Education Trust 2023